Conducts quantitative analyses of information involving investment programs or financial data of public or private institutions, including valuation of businesses.
This career is part of the Finance cluster Business Finance pathway.
A person in this career:
- Advises clients on aspects of capitalization, such as amounts, sources, or timing.
- Analyzes financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Assesses companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
- Collaborates on projects with other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, or public relations experts.
- Collaborates with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients.
- Conducts financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Confers with clients to restructure debt, refinance debt, or raise new debt.
- Creates client presentations of plan details.
- Determines the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
- Develops and maintains client relationships.